Update by user Mar 11, 2013

13,000.00

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2013

Timothy V, I see you are so quick to ask about your 25K that you feel are owed for a job from which you walked away, how about my 13K that you owe me for a finished product on this same job? Since you claim and promote yourself as an honest and profound individual, then you should pay your subs for the services provided to you in a timely manner and keep you word on the promised payments. The last message I received stated you would make a payment in a week, it has been two months since and no call, no sms, no payment as of yet...

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 11, 2013.

Comments

To the person who posted this:

I did not owe Timothy Vidaich or his dad Mladen any money. The contract I had with them was pay installments as the work is completed.

In saying that, they didn't complete the work, they half finish everything and claim it would take nothing to finish....consequently, I do not know any retail outlets that need electricity to cook products to sell and survive and not have electricity to do so. They take money then disappear and you never find them, or pick up their phone. Having 2 sinks and both leak profusely. By the way, what job site did you work on?

Zara Plumbing does not trade anymore. They pull permits under the name Aqueduct Plumbing & Mechanical.

Similar to Zara Plumbing and Heating